How do I choose a cloud phone system?
To choose your cloud phone system, consider your unique business needs, employee count, and budget. Every cloud business phone provider offers plans and features at different price points. BHL will perform a site audit to determine your best cost for performance.
Can I use a cloud phone system with my cell phone?
Yes. There are many ways a cell phone can integrate with a cloud-based phone service.
• Your cell phone can make and receive calls with an authorized VoIP softphone app.
• Configure intelligent call forwarding and pulling so you never have to worry about being away from your IP phone.
• Get voicemail transcriptions conveniently delivered to your inbox or your text message.
How do I transfer my phone numbers to a new carrier?
It's easy to transfer phone numbers to a new carrier through a process known as porting. Porting lets you move your phone number to a new VoIP provider.
You can transfer any number you use, including:
• Landline numbers
• Wireless/cell phone numbers
• Virtual numbers (Google Voice, TextNow, etc.)
• VoIP phone numbers
• Toll-free numbers
BHL can help facilitate everything related to moving your phone numbers over. All you need to do is submit a letter of authorization online. Our porting team will advise you of the port-in date. From there, you can begin receiving calls through a cloud phone system instantly.
Transferring business phone numbers will take approximately 2–4 weeks, depending on the previous carrier. In the meantime, you can use temporary numbers.